achieve | prepare | grow | excel
Our vision for the Sixth Form involves each and every student fulfilling their potential. We are committed to providing the best possible opportunities for our students to achieve, to be prepared for their next steps, to grow as people and to excel in their chosen field.
At The Green School Sixth Form the focus is on the individual where both excellence and progress are celebrated. In addition students from The Green School for Girls we offer places to both boys and girls from other schools.
Join us if you want to be a part of a vibrant sixth form which aims to:
- provide exciting teaching
- provide a broad range of subject choices
- provide a broad range of extra-curricular activities
- provide a vast number of leadership opportunities
- treat you as an individual young adult
- equip you for the world of work, university, internships, apprenticeships or indeed your gap year
- support you with strong pastoral care
- empower you to take advantage of opportunities in life
- develop you into a person who will contribute to society as a student, in the workplace, at home, locally and even nationally and internationally
- fully prepare you for your all-important UCAS statement
- Support you in your preparation for Oxbridge if that is your University choice
For more information about what we have to offer, please visit the other pages in Sixth Form section of this website.