achieve | prepare | grow | excel
At our Sixth Form each and every student is supported as an individual to fulfil their potential. We provide an educational environment which stretches and challenges you to be the best that you can be. We are committed to providing a breadth of opportunities to enable you to achieve, to be prepared for your next steps, to grow as a person and to excel in your chosen field. Our year 11 students stay into our Sixth Form because they know they will receive excellent teaching from a staff that care about their academic and personal journey. Our retention rates at University are excellent.
Our focus is on the helping you to excel in your studies and in your personal development.
We offer places to internal students from The Green School for Girls and to external students. Our Sixth Form is Co-educational so both boys and girls are welcome to apply.
Join us if you want to be a part of a sixth form which:
- provides exciting teaching
- provides a broad range of subject choices
- provides a broad range of extra-curricular activities
- provides a vast number of leadership opportunities
- treats you as an individual young adult
- provides you will exceptional careers advice and guidance
- equips you for the world of work, university, internships, apprenticeships or indeed your gap year
- supports you with strong pastoral care
- empowers you to take advantage of opportunities in life
- develops you into a person who will contribute to society
- fully prepares you for your all-important UCAS statement
- support you in your preparation for Oxbridge if that is your university choice
For more information about what we have to offer, please visit the other pages in Sixth Form section of this website.
We look forward to welcoming you.